Well Tempered GTA mkII
- Turntable and Tone Arm (New for mkII – Symmetrex Tone Arm)
- Zero clearance “frictionless” table bearing
- No arm bearing!
- No feedback – lowest record noise
- Unmatched tonal stability
- No constant tuning or adjustment required
- 1-layer solid milled aluminium ( top) 2nd layer acrylic.
- Includes unique squash-ball feet
WTL is back! The original designer, William Firebaugh, has created a new improved version of his famous turntable and tone arm. Made in China it is able to be launched at the same price as the original Classic was 15 year’s ago!
It is truly the bargain of the analogue world. Unmatched performance, nothing comes close.
Includes super isolation squash-ball feet, electronic stylus pressure gauge and mat. See www.welltemperedlabs.net for more information