Kimber Select KS1136 Balanced
• Solid core, Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised Black Pearl silver.
• High pressure/low temperature V-Teflon® dielectric.
• Unique orthogonally braided matrix.
• Dual concentric ground core.
• ESD Yarn.
• ‘Studio grade’ XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
The KS-1136 is the ultimate in balanced cable technology and performance. It is the same as the KS1130 but with double the number of conductors. Comprised of Black Pearl silver conductors in conjunction with Kimber’s dual concentric grounding format. The true potential of your balanced equipment will be fully realised with the KS-1136. All aspects of recorded music; sound staging, harmonic integrity, dynamics-both subtle and great, as well as nuances presented with no limitation or fatigue, are available to those who desire the finest.
Price shown is for matched pair of interconnects.