Kimber Select KS Phono HB Tonearm Cable
- 4 pure silver 24AWG signal conductors
- Each conductor wrapped in dye-free PTFE (expanded) dielectric
- Braided 44AWG silver-plated (heavy 8%) copper shielding with 95% coverage
- 8 24AWG pure copper wires braided together for the ground connection
- Braided nylon fabric covering with mechanical damping
- Straight DIN or SME tonearm connectors – or RCA’s both ends
- WBT®-0102Ag nextgen™ RCA type connectors as standard.
- Hand built at the Kimber factory in USA
The KSPHONO-HB (hybrid) tonearm cable was designed to minimise both electrical noise as well as mechanically transmitted noise. The pure silver signal pair incorporates air articulated PTFE dielectric for minimal capacitance and dielectric losses. There are three new cables in the KS Phono range which replace the older KS-1216 and KS-1236 models. As with the other Kimber Select cables, there is a pure copper model (CU), a hybrid copper and silver model (HB) and an all-silver model (AG) at the very top.
The KSPhonoHB’s four, pure silver conductors are shielded with over braided shielding with 95% coverage. This grounding plane is further improved with the addition of 8, 25AWG pure copper conductors. These copper conductors are bonded to the underlying shielding with pure silver foil and silver solder. This unique design provides extremely low DC resistance to ground for the lowest possible noise floor.
Pure silver 8x24AWG ground plane. (lowest possible noise) Pure silver signal pair, dye-free dielectric.
The KSPHONO-HB tonearm provides unmatched tonality with an ultra low noise floor delivering maximum dynamics and realism.
Price is for DIN to WBT-0102Ag RCA or WBT-0102Ag both ends. Contact us for SME option.