8TC Jumper Set (4 pcs)
- Made from 8TC Kimber Kable total is 6AWG or 13sqmm per jumper
- 22 cm typical length – fits most binding posts
- Spade connector option only (16 wires will not fit into ultraplate bananas)
- Low loss fluorocarbon dielectric (FEP)
- PM25 Spades fit binding posts upto 6mm diameter & PM33 upto 8mm
The High Performance Standard
Use 8TC jumpers when using a single run of speaker cable with bi-wirable loudspeakers. These are used to replace the low quality jumper links supplied with most speakers.
One set is needed per pair of speakers. 8TC Jumpers are typically used with 12TC speaker cables.
Order by-the-centimetre and in 1cm increments. e.g. To get 28 cm of cable, enter “28” into the Length box, the total is updated above.