Kimber Select KS-1116 Balanced
• Solid core, Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper.
• High pressure/low temperature V-Teflon® dielectric.
• Unique orthogonally braided matrix.
• Dual concentric ground core.
• ESD Yarn.
• ‘Studio grade’ XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
The design concepts behind this advanced balanced cable began with discoveries regarding
earth grounding and its relationship to the signal pair in a differential audio interconnect. This cable
employs a dual concentric grounding method, utilising a conductor gauge size of 14.5 awg. The conductor
is Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper. KS-1116 possesses silk like smoothness and body
along with visceral impact.
Price shown is for pair of interconnects.